Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Appy Fizz add 22nd april.

Today for the first time i saw the new Appy Fizz add. In this add the new drink Grappo fizz cracks a joke, and when Appy fizz feeling left out and bad tries cracking one of his own, no body laughs and all his original friends leave the room along with Grappo Fizz. This add made me really sad. I felt bad for Appy Fizz. Even though Appy is just an inanimate object, i could see the jealousy and the neglect that Apy felt. It is only natural.
Appy's portayed feelings managed to create a feeling of apathy in me. We see this happen so often. If we aren't the victims, we are party to the mockery, or we are the reason for the sadness of the other. This emotional truame is bad for everyone because it creates feelings of hate. It maes a person hate the thing that made them lose the attention or stay away from people to prevent themselves from gettign hurt. this fallicious reasoning leads to an actions that could harm others, and emotional language and very often it strngthens the feelings. If somethign further pushes down the ego of a person, they become even more emotional.
People are sensitive and we all must make an effort to perevnt this happening. I'm a true believer of the thought that 'what goes around comes around' and when it does indeed inevitably come around, it will come with regret and an accelerated amount of pain. Such a silly add managed to arrouse my emotions and got me thinking. The power of language is very well seen by this fact. I perceived this from a simple add and I got thinking in such depth making my belief even stronger. is there really a reason as to why we let another person feel low? it it really needed to push one person down to make another person feel special?

1 comment: